About 2 months ago, my husband and I got into this huge fight. Now i know married couples fight all the time, .... and than they make up. I was very upset though more than usual. I'm under alot of stress now. I'm the only working adult. I've been at the same job for over a year now and I get stressed from work because I'm a senior employee for one. I come home have to clean up everyday from work. Yea the spouse cleans sometimes but not because it needs to be done but because I won't get mad.
I hate my life the way it is and I don't understand why. I have a husband who loves me, 2 beautiful boys, and a great job. But I'm the most miserable person I know. And I think it started that day we fought. I let out my true feelings and never felt the same way after that about anything. I think I broke up with my husband about 3 times now. And when he don't take me serious I just put it off.
But honestly a small part of me is serious.
2 comments:
Really
Like seriously
Post a Comment